AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK - WE ANSWER OUR OWN PHONES
- Centrally located in the heart of Austin.
- Licensed funeral directors provide care to you and your treasured pet.
- We have served the Austin community since 1959. We understand loss.
- We are committed to serving the whole family with standards for pets held to the same high level as every other member of the family.
- We own and operate our crematory. Your pet never leaves our care.
- Cremation is private and individual. NO mass, collective chamber, or communal cremations.
- We have a 5-point safeguard system to protect the identity of your pet.
- We provide a Chain of Care that introduces you by name to each person involved in the care of your beloved family member.
- We strive for near immediate cremation.
- We maintain a "no-freeze" policy.
- We are available 24 hours daily, 7 days a week and answer our own phones.
- $265.00 flat fee including memory box urn and engraving. The loss of a larger cherished pet is no greater than that of a smaller cherished pet...for that reason, our pricing is NOT based on the size of your pet family member. Visit our Services page for holiday and transportation pricing.
If your pet has passed away, and you need us, please call first in order to schedule a convenient time to meet and allow us to be prepare for your arrival.
2016 Mighty Texas Dog Walk
Mission Funeral Home and Mission Pet Memorials had such a great time Saturday, March 5, 2016 supporting a wonderful local organization with their annual fund raiser. Service Dogs, Inc. transforms dogs abandoned to animal shelters into lifelines for people living with hearing loss or mobility challenges. Founded in 1988 by attorney Sheri Soltes, SDI provides the dogs and training free of charge.